8 months ago
8 months ago
BluetraitIO Release Notes
Local Users, Import/Export & More Release
We're pleased to announce our latest release. Note: If you see any graphical issues please run Settings -> Appearance -> Re-compile first & Select "Default" colour scheme and click "Select Preset"
- You can now export users to CSV file from the Users page.
- You can now import users from a CSV file from the Users page.
- Improved the ticket view page with more ticket history information and upgraded the wysiwyg.
- We have made various changes to how Bluetrait processes background tasks. This will make the system more reliable.
- Fixes for redirection when 2FA is enabled
- Fixing ticket url link in Ticket Due notification
- Fixes to IP address authentication restrictions
- Windows agent version 3.2.0 allows for viewing local users and groups on a machine. You can now easily create a local admin account. MSP -> Agents -> View Agent -> Users.
- You can now see task history for all agents from the tasks page
- + When deleting product assignments you can now delete any future invoices that were queued for that assigment
- + When importing timesheets into an invoice you now have the option not to include the "Timesheet Type" in the item description