2 years ago
2 years ago
BluetraitIO Release Notes
11th May 2020 Release
Today we are pleased to announce our next major release of Bluetrait MSP.
- We have introduced version 2.6.7 of the Windows agent. This allows you to collect all drive size and capacities. This will be shown in a new storage tab when viewing the agent.
- We have introduced version 1.5.8 of the Linux agent. This allows you to remotely upgrade the agent, collect network interfaces and storage information.
- We have fixed a bug where automatically running a job on agent first checkin may not always function.
- We have made some backend improvements to reduce the database size to ensure BluetraitIO says nice and fast.
- We have fixed a bug when editing a product and removing the product group causing an SQL error.
We are pleased to announce the first release of our new BitDefender integration for Standard & Professional plans.
- In Settings -> Module Enable Bitdefender Module
- In Settings -> Bitdefender enter your GravityZone (GZ) API Key
- In Settings -> Bitdefender setup to match your GZ companies to your Bluetrait companies and select your default package for install.
- In MSP -> Templates enable Install Bitdefender to automatically install on your agents.
- In MSP -> Templates enable Threat/Virus Alert to automatically alert you on a virus on an agent.
This module will integrate with your existing GZ install. Please ensure Windows agents are version 2.6.6+ and allow 1 day for them to automatically match. Once matched you can scan an agent from the view agent page.
Additional features will be added in priority of feedback.